Monday, October 27, 2008

Voting for the Beast

So I found this on the Guardian (a newspaper based in London) this morning. I guess I'm a bit flabbergasted, so I wanted to share this ridiculous piece of religious paranoia here...

Click here to learn the horrible truth about Barack Obama!

If you're going to make decisions based on the Bible, shouldn't you follow the passages that give you something concrete to do? Like the ones about living in righteousness, or the ones about giving what you have to the poor, or hell, the ones about not eating dairy and meat together? I just don't understand those people who use the most inscrutable part of the Bible as a guidebook. Not a fan.

And to clarify, I'm still voting for Senator Obama, because he's a step in the right direction, and the stuff about him being the apocalyptic nonsense some odd Christians spout is a bunch of nonsense.

No comments: